To find out more about Shilohs, check out the links below. As always we are here to answer any questions you may have.
- International Shiloh Shepherd Dog Club (ISSDC)
- Our breed club website contains vast amounts of information on our Shilohs, as well as upcoming/future litter announcements and a list of breeders from all over the world.
- Healthy Hearts Project: Holter Monitering
- Health is a main priority in our breeding program. This page contains information on the importance of holter monitoring to prevent/reduce the frequency of GSDIVA in our breed. I aim to holter all NewMoon puppies (regardless of pet or potential quality) in hopes of creating healthy hearts for years to come! More heart info here
- Shiloh Shepherd Resource Center
- The Resource Center contains health and breed information to further expand your knowledge and understanding on Shilohs.
- TSSR (The Shiloh Breed Registry)
- All of our litters will be registered under TSSR.